This is a simple and delicious recipe. After making them the first time my husband said ‘no more’ to beef burgers. These are really good – any cooking method may be used, and they freeze very well. The recipe can also be used for meatballs or meat loaves.”
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, Sugar-Free, High Protein, Dairy-Free
Here’s What You Need
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Servings: 12, Calories: 183, Fat: 9.4g, Cholesterol: 90mg, Sodium: 377mg,Carbohydrate: 2.3g, Protein: 20.8g