Moist, tasty cookies.
Categories: Low Carb, Desserts, Snack, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
Here’s What You Need
- 3/4 cup stone ground whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, honey, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats and apple.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Servings: 48, Calories: 47, Fat: 2.2g, Cholesterol: 4mg, Sodium: 37mg,Carbohydrate: 6.5g, Protein: 0.8g