Welcome to the Balance Fitness Guide Affiliate Program! (cue the trumpets and confetti)
In exchange for promoting our products, you will earn a 10% to 50% commission on every sale of the BALANCE fitness associated products and services. (That includes, Balance Fitness, B-Fit Boot Camp, Fit Muslimah and Hira Retreats). I make some money, you make some money, and your friends/fans/readers get the best health and fitness information and services in their life. Sounds like an idea that is full of win!
I want to help you promote the Balance Fitness associated products and services on your site or e-list, so let me know how I can help. Here are a few ideas:
- Look on the Affiliate Resource Page for pre-written emails, articles and banner ads. http://balancect.com/affiliate-resources/
- Write a review of the on your blog.
- Spread the word with your affiliate link on Twitter or Facebook.
- Interview me via email or skype and post it on your blog. I’m up for whatever!
- Offer an additional service to your readers for buying the site from your link (1-on-1 support from you, a free report you’ve written, etc.)
- Add the product to your site so people can click through and buy.
A few rules
- You MUST own a copy of the product you are selling in order to be an affiliate. I won’t promote something unless I’ve actually used it and truly believe in it, so I only want folks promoting the Balance Fitness products who have read it over and believe in it.
- I’ll pay all affiliates by the 10th of every month for the previous month’s sales. So, if you get 10 sales in September, I’ll pay you 50% of those 10 sales by October 10th.
- You cannot use the affiliate program link to buy products for yourself. That’s just not cool.
- You cannot promote our products on any site with adult content. Reeeeeally NOT Cool.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org after you’ve purchased the guide and let me know you’d like to be an affiliate and I’ll get you the necessary information.
Thanks for helping spread the word and creating a healthier world one person at a time.
Yours in Health and Wellness,
Mubarakah “The Fatologist” Ibrahim