Welcome to the Balance Fitness Guide Affiliate Program! (cue the trumpets and confetti)
In exchange for promoting our products, you will earn a 10% to 50% commission on every sale of the BALANCE fitness associated products and services. (That includes, Balance Fitness, B-Fit Boot Camp, Fit Muslimah and Hira Retreats). I make some money, you make some money, and your friends/fans/readers get the best health and fitness information and services in their life. Sounds like an idea that is full of win!
I want to help you promote the Balance Fitness associated products and services on your site or e-list, so let me know how I can help. Here are a few ideas:
- Look on the Affiliate Resource Page for pre-written emails, articles and banner ads. http://balancect.com/affiliate-resources/
- Write a review of the on your blog.
- Spread the word with your affiliate link on Twitter or Facebook.
- Interview me via email or skype and post it on your blog. I’m up for whatever!
- Offer an additional service to your readers for buying the site from your link (1-on-1 support from you, a free report you’ve written, etc.)
- Add the product to your site so people can click through and buy.
A few rules
- You MUST own a copy of the product you are selling in order to be an affiliate. I won’t promote something unless I’ve actually used it and truly believe in it, so I only want folks promoting the Balance Fitness products who have read it over and believe in it.
- I’ll pay all affiliates by the 10th of every month for the previous month’s sales. So, if you get 10 sales in September, I’ll pay you 50% of those 10 sales by October 10th.
- You cannot use the affiliate program link to buy products for yourself. That’s just not cool.
- You cannot promote our products on any site with adult content. Reeeeeally NOT Cool.
Simply email [email protected] after you’ve purchased the guide and let me know you’d like to be an affiliate and I’ll get you the necessary information.
Thanks for helping spread the word and creating a healthier world one person at a time.
Yours in Health and Wellness,
Mubarakah “The Fatologist” Ibrahim